Terms and Conditions for use of this website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to ‘Woolaston Parish Council’ the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Woolaston Parish Council is committed to the highest standard of quality information and every effort has been made to present up to date and accurate information.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· The Council gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
· Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Woolaston Parish Council. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· This website and its content is the copyright of Woolaston Parish Council – © Woolaston Parish Council 2016. All rights reserved.You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit the content.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.