Refuse Collection Arrangements
For general information about refuse collections go to the Forest of Dean District Council Web site page HERE
The general arrangements are:
- Household refuse is collected fortnightly in a black wheeled bin.
- Garden waste collection is an opt-
in charged for service. The waste is collected in a green wheeled bin, fortnightly, on the alternate week to household refuse.
- Food waste is collected weekly in a black caddy.
- Recyclable plastic and tins are collected together in the same green box, weekly.
- Glass is collected in another green box, separate from plastic and tins, weekly.
- Paper and cardboard are collected in a blue bag, weekly.
All bins, boxes, caddies and bags must be on the kerbside early on the morning of collection day. The rest of the time they should be off the pavement/road.
Wheeled bins, waste food caddies, recycling boxes and waste paper/card bags are available from the Council –